10 de julho de 2014

Movie Suggestion?


This blog was not created with the sole intention of making posts about fashion, beauty .... but so I can be able to talk about what I like and of course what I don't like ... So post like this will go to the air all Thursdays :) I think the title says everything by itself, It will be about movies that have seen and liked or not :)

Este blog não foi criado apenas com a intenção de fazer posts acerca de moda, beleza.... mas sim para poder falar daquilo que gosto e claro daquilo que não gosto...Por isso todas as quintas-feiras esta rubrica vai ao ar :) Acho que o título por si já diz tudo,vai ser acerca de filmes que vi e tenha ou não gostado :)


"That Awkward Moment" came out a little while ago and I have the opportunity to see it, and I just have one thing to say about it I LOVE IT, It has an history so funny and it's an romance, and of course one of the main characters it's interpreted by dear Zac Efron :) The history focuses in three best friends, and the three of them are in a awkward moment of their love relationships and they have to decide what they want for their lives.
I really recommend you to see the movie because I realy liked.
Have you already see it? Tell me on the comments your opinion 

"That Awkward Moment" saiu a pouco tempo e tive a oportunidade de o ver, e só tenho a dizer uma coisa ADOREI, têm uma historia bastante engraçada e trata-se de um romance, e claro um dos personagens principais e interpretada pelo querido Zac Efron :) A historia foca-se bastante em três melhores amigos, em que os três se encontram num confuso momento no que toca a relações amorosas, e têm que decidir aquilo que querem para as suas vidas...
Recomendo que vejam o filme porque eu gostei muito.
Algum de vocês ja o viu? Digam-me nos comentarios a vossa opinião 

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário